Monday, August 28, 2006

Mood swing! Wheee!

Drastic change in moods, so I thought I'd update.

Woke up at 6 PM... lol. I've been on the computer pretty much the whole time too. But anyway, I woke up in the same bad mood I fell asleep in. Had some breakfast/dinner (binner? lmao), boringness ensued. I started to cheer up a bit after listening to some Oingo Boingo. The day was pretty short so I don't remember much.

Other than a couple hours ago, Nathaniel updated his blog out of immense boredom. I read it and noticed there were (seemingly) random letters made bold, so I assumed he just did it for something to do. But then he mentioned a hidden message in the entry, so I put all the bold letters in order. It spelled "I like you Kri want to date you." Or something to that extent. I kinda had a feeling about this before, but I was telling myself it wasn't true. Low self esteem thing again I guess. But anyway, I told him (on MSN) that I like him too and a dating thing was arranged lol. So we're going to hang out for a couple hours tomorrow (I have to go to Esoterik's to have my eyebrow piercing looked at - it's all infected and gross) before work. OOH and my Boondocks episodes finished downloading so if I can't sleep I'll be able to watch those all night/morning lol. I am also in the process of downloading the first and second seasons of Pee Wee's Playhouse because I've heard awesome things about it from Zabetta (the girl on deviantART who got me into Oingo Boingo) and season two of Star Trek: TOS. It's going to take a while X( But hopefully it will be worth it! So yeah. I'm gonna watch some Boondocks now ^_^

P.S - added a bunch of those fanlisting icon link thingies to my sidebar. Fandom is important to me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only wish I could have seen your face as you figured out the message.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Spockula said...

You probably would've laughed lol.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home