Wednesday, August 30, 2006

We don't need no stinking title!

God I'm lame.

Anyway... This REAL relationship thing is going to take some getting used to. The past few can't even be called relationships. But this really feels like, well, the real thing. At risk of sounding repetative. But I don't care right now because I'm tired. I'm forcing myself to update because I need to get into the habit and stop being lazy. So in summary: I'm happy. That's the only way I can put it in words. And I'd hide a cute little message in here to further explain that, but I already said I'm tired lol. I really no feel more deeply about this, but I'm not quite in the mood to express all of my feelings. So, I'll just talk about other stuff and trust than you already know how I feel <3

More good news! Lei and I are no longer friends. I don't want to bitch about it in detail, but he's finally pissed me off enough for me to just end it. I can't handle him being a jealous child. Can you believe he actually expected me to be able to read his mind and know exactly when he "needed me to be there for him"? I'm glad I don't have to deal with him anymore. Well, he will be going to my school this year, but we'll see how it goes. I just hate that it ended on bad terms.

And now some fandom-related babbling. I started watching a new show called Tripping the Rift which just happened to have premiered on Teletoon last night when I stumbled upon it. It's a Canadian Science Fiction CGI comedy show. I love it! Look it up on Wikipedia for more information. It's hilarious. Also, Teletoon is showing season one of The Venture Brothers again! Also, when I just happened to stumble upon the first episode before watching Tripping the Rift. It made me happy. NOW all they need is to show the new season two episodes! *shakes fist* I also got the idea today that if I don't directly work in animation, it would be really cool to work for a TV station that specializes in animated shows (like Teletoon). I could finally have a say in what stays on the air and stuff. Just a random idea though. Probably won't turn into anything. Also, I found a site for Invader Zim torrents, which I am downloading now (so I don't have to rip my DVDs - mainly because I can't figure out how to do that properly). The downloads are going very well (up to 130 kb/s) so it won't be long. Then I will figure out how to burn DVDs that actually work in a DVD player instead of being just backup discs.

And now work related stuff, because I seem to be very category-oriented for this post. Today went by really fast. I was working with this new girl who made me feel really lazy lol. She was always compulsively sweeping, cleaning, doing dishes, etc. At least we have some stuff in common and had a few good conversations. We also like some of the same music, so that worked out too.

I was promised a raise if I stay, but I don't think I'll be doing that. I don't want to work at the thrift store anymore because Lei works there and the one Carla works at is kinda far from my house... So I guess I'll drop another resume off at the Pawnshop Superstore. That place is cool.


But I'm going to head to bed now. I have to wake up at noon to meet Nathaniel and hang out for the day ^_^ I'm really looking forward to it. (I'll just have to make sure not to answer the phone if it's Subway, because I'm "on call" lol Suckers.)

And just for the sake of being able to, here are some pictures from the fireworks on Tuesday (because I just remembered I had some)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home