Friday, October 20, 2006

Killing time

Changed the title of my blog for no reason. Old one was annoying me.

So I'm quite pissed off. I thought The Nightmare Before Christmas was going to be playing in theates in 3D here, but from what I heard, they canceled it last minute because Open Season is making more money. Or something. Ask Corey. Better yet, send angry emails to Famous Players. Or mob the main office with picket signs and molotov cocktails.

Anyway, just killing time before my bus comes. Band was canceled this morning (at least I think it was...) so I got an extra hour of sleep plus lots of extra time to get ready this morning. Too much time, because I have to resort to typing about nothing in my blog. 5 more minutes.

My FireFox still won't work. I tried uninstalling it and installing it again just now and it still won't work. At least everything else is running smoothly.

Plans still on for Saturday, but it will be very impromptu as there is no movie. So like I've been saying, any ideas would be awesome. See you then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home