Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wow, a post that isn't some stupid survey. Also a post that's not being typed in CALM class. Alert the fucking media.

So today pretty much sucked, overall. Art class was just... weird. I was really anxious and... explodey. I felt like if I didn't do SOMETHING right now, I would either explode or a time-space continuum rift would break me open and destroy our universe along with several others. So I ended up punching the table a few times out of frustration over nothing I could properly identify. Then my teacher scared the shit out of me a few times. Something about him overhearing me say "alto sax", only hearing "ultra sex" instead and saying "Sign me up for some of that!" and then again later when he snuck up behind me (I swear I didn't even hear him), yelled at me to get to work, then tried to mentally will me to draw by wiggling his fingers at me. I wanted to rearrange his intestines. Then Nina stole my headphones when I wasn't looking so she could ignore me. Then there was math. That needs no explanation. And then social with Bjorn and Amanda. JOY ON A FUCKING STICK. Wrestling wasn't so bad. it was actually really easy and I'm not tired at all from it. Probably because I left early so I could get home before 5, when Nathaniel said he was going to call. He didn't. The one thing I was looking forward to all day. All WEEK. Because I haven't seen him in over a week. Hey, can everyone do me a favor and gouge your own eyes out with a pen? That would save me a lot of trouble.

P.S - maybe the day went so badly because the first thing anyone said to me this morning was "Hi, homie". My mom. In that hideous high-pitched voice she uses for babies and pets. I didn't think I could glare so powerfully when my eyes aren't even open all the way yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home