Saturday, September 23, 2006

*cough*

So last night I went to that concert thing. We were a little bit late, but it didn't actually start until about 7:30 because they were having technical difficulties. We sat at a table off to the side with everyone (Nathaniel and Kai, then West, Carissa, and Christina came later) until we got overheated and restless. We ran around outside for a bit, then went to Mac's for stuff. Me and Nathaniel ended up going to West's studio for the night. We watched Grease 2 (kinda good, but it really cops out at the end) and then Zim on the big projection screen. Then we fell asleep during Ghostbusters. Well, sort of. I slept quite crappily. If that's even a word. So we got kicked out just after 10 am. I walked home from 17th, hoping the whole way that I wouldn't get caught (mom didn't know I was spending the night somewhere and she was out drinking all night). I got to the back door, opened the screen door quietly for once, but the main door was locked. Of ALL THE TIMES my mom comes back from drinking and never locks the door, of ALL THE TIMES Russ goes to work and doesn't lock the door.. and it's locked this time. And there's no way I was going to ring the bell and get in all kinds of trouble. So I resisted the urge to smack my head against the foor a few times, and walked to a bus stop to kill some time. I sat there for about half an hour, then decided sitting in a filthy bus shelter freezing cold wasn't worth not getting yelled at, so I just went back and was going to ring the bell. But my sister was up and on the computer so she let me in, and my mom was sleeping. Home free XD I watched Cheers, slept for a few hours, had some weird ass dreams, slept for another couple hours, then worked up the courage to get some juice. lol. I was in the fridge and my mom snuck up beside me and greeted me in that HORRIBLE high pitched croak thing she does - "Good morning, turkey lurkey!" WTF is that?!?! lmfao. So obviously she has no idea. And when she asked me casually what time I got home and I said eleven.... So it was only half a lie. Eleven could easily mean AM or PM :P

And I'm pretty sure I made my cold worse by wandering around in the cold wearing shorts and a tank top. 'Cause I am t3h smart >_>

I watched Space Jam today. A childhood favorite lmao. And later I'm going to be EVEN SMARTER and go to that video store I hate. Because there's about a 3% chance I'll find something I want to watch there. Maybe more stuff I used to like when I was younger. I've been going through this nostalgia thing for about 4 years now or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home