Sunday, September 17, 2006

Go away from me, just go away

I don't know what it is and I'm not sure exactly how or when it started, but every time I have something good going for me, my mind refuses to accept it. I have to doubt every little thing and assume the worst. I even talked about this with my councelor (sp?) at school but he didn't help much. Maybe I should go back.. *shrug*.

I had to ditch West today and now I feel bad. I was going to go to this matinee at the theater he works at, but once we were making plans and everything, I remembered that it's Sunday and I have a bunch of laundry and homework to do :( I'll also feel really bad if Nathaniel gets into trouble at work for ditching yesterday. Also if he gets sick because I've kinda had a sore throat for a couple days now. See? I'm a naturally guilty person.

Anyway... The concert last night was really good. I always forget how much I love live classical music. I think the best part though was when me and Kai were looking through the programme and found the Halloween Spooktacular special thing on October 28th. They'll be playing Funeral March Of a Marionette, Flying Purple People Eater, Monster Mash, and ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW stuff XD You can also go in Halloween costumes. At the intermission we saw Ms Sampson a few rows ahead of us so we ran up to her and showed her but she said we wouldn't be able to get free tickets for it. So I'm going to call the box office thing and see how much tickets are. Hopefully around 40 dollars-ish. But probably not.

As for homework... I know I need to get it done, but... You know. It sucks.

Nathaniel, if I'm not online when you get home, I really really hope you didn't get in trouble and I'll talk to you whenever I can xoxo

Oh, and

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nop...I didn't get in trouble...

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home