Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Insomnia XD

If I were asleep right now (which I'm not) I'd have to wake up in 20 minutes for school. But... I'm not. So now I get to stumble around school tomorrow, strong energy drink in hand, looking like a zombie. YAY! Actually... I think I might be okay. There's a chance that I've gotten used to going a long time with little sleep. In this case, less than an hour since about 11:47 AM yesterday.

So my mom is fighting with Russ again. Apparently he's just being an asshole because he's really stressed out, but I doubt that because I have this feeling that something else is going on. I'm almost certain they're not happy with each other at this point in time. Oh well. Nothing I can do about it. It's just weird to hear doors slamming and people yelling past midnight around here. It's usually dead quiet except for TVs and radios at night. But I'm still happy and not much can change that now. I'm just... blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home