Monday, September 04, 2006

Rocky Horror post #2

So about the third night. It started out really weird because the projector wasn't working so the picture was barely visible, but the show went on. They tried to fix it, but settled on just putting the DVD in the projector. We got to do the Time Warp an extra time too XD Me and Nathaniel got Gordy to come up on stage with us this time too.

Then there was the sleepover. Everyone else sat in the front row except for Gordy, Nathaniel, me, and the guy who shadow casts Eddie (we sat off to the side) to watch Shock Treatment, which we didn't really get into. We just talked until the movie was over when I made them move up onto the stage so I could lie down and maybe sleep. We ended up just lying in a circle talking about sex and guy things, me being the only female in the group. I'd go into more detail, but I'm tired and have to go soon.

So we got kicked out of the theater around 9 am and found a bus stop. Me and Gordy fell asleep on the way to his house, then when we got to his room me and Nathaniel fell asleep together on the couch lol. So I've had about 2 hours of sleep since 3 pm Sunday. AND I start school tomorrow. I have to go now. School shopping. Shoot me ><

More later

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Cyborg created by me! I is teh one who got her hooked on the energy drinks. LOL

And I run on less sleep than miss Kriness here too. AND, I don't even need the drinks! :)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Spockula said...

Lmfao you guys are hilarous XD I didn't have any caffeine that night. Only a few sips of Dew Fuel. I spilled the rest of the cup in the aisle >< I was running on pure joy at that point hehe

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know. You wasted it. The carpet drank it. >.<

And pure joy is easy when you have me around. Reference to the 'kissing part' that you alluded to in the comment on my blog:
http://ethrel.blogspot.com/2006/09/rhps.html#c115750101024636875

11:59 PM  
Blogger Spockula said...

Lol I read all of your posts. You don't have to link to them all the time :P

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was actually a link to the comment in which you alluded the kissing part, linked so that people who DON'T read EVERYTHING I write like a stalker-type person can still find out what the fuck it is I am talking about.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I am joking about the stalker-type person thing I said...

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home