Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First day of grade 11

Today was awesome! I was a couple minutes late for home room, but I didn't miss anything important, and no one cared. I have at least one friend in all of my classes too except for CALM =D Kai, Nina, and Bathany in art, Amanda and Bjorn in social, and Jason in math. Art is going to be the best. A bunch of us met in the band room after, everyone touched my hair, hugged, screamed lots, etc. Me, Kai, Neo, Carla, and Amie went to 7-11 after to get some ice cream, then went home. So that's it in a nutshell.

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT UNTIL HALLOWEEN!! Another Rocky Horror showing ^_^ Plus, well, Halloween is just awesome. I'm going to try to find a Magenta costume by then to wear to school on Halloween and to the Show. And since Halloween is on a school night this year, I'm going to the Show even if I'm not allowed. I don't care - I'll sneak out if I have to XD

And that's about it. I can't wait until tomorrow! I finally get my first band class in over 2 months x3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home