Tuesday, September 12, 2006

THE BISCUIT HAS A BUTT!

I made a little person out of Kai's biscuit today. We were eating snacks in art class and she took a bit out of this little biscuit thing. I asked her if I could see it for a second, so I poked it with a Starburst candy. It kinda looked like an eye, so I poked another eye in it. Then I took an art scalpel thingy and cit a frown into it. Then I turned it around and carved a spine and buttcheeks into it. He doesn't really have a name... I just call it a biscuit baby. So I got to scare the shit out of Kai with it all day, no matter how hard she tried to steal it from me and crush it. I was even doing a voice for it and everything xD I'll get a picture as soon as I'm not too lazy to go get my camera, find batteries, take the picture, upload it to Pic-Bin, and post it here. Way too much effort. And that was the highlight of my day. Not very eventful. So now I'm tired and ignoring the fact that I have math homework.

So now I'm thinking about getting off the computer (it's fucking freezing down here ><) and hanging up my new National Geographic pictures. All those creepy birds, plants, and maggots being injected with liquids. I was in a morbid mood... Still am >_>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home