Thursday, September 21, 2006

Jump to the jive! </calloway> lol

Nathaniel,

Math at my house today? It probably won't take long... I think it's mostly area and volume and stuff (they have us doing spheres, hemispheres, cones, etc. and it's hurting my brain Dx) and now we're starting with conversion. Imperial to imperial, metric to imperial, imperial to metric, blah blah BLAH. But yeah ... it's hard. I have cookies at my house too ^_^ lol.

This class is boring. Career shit. Apparently I'd made a good "technical writer" according to my test results. I'd rather be on a film crew or something though. Nothing about animation came up at all. Bleh.. Over half an hour left >< Then I have art, which is good :)

And again, I lurve Pandora.com. Wewt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cones you probably dont want me explaining how to do...other than that I think I remember that stuff...

oh, and a note:
Still up. Havent slept since yesterday

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home