Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yoy ^_^

Way better mood than before. Also a huge burst of energy that should not be humanly possible because the small amount of sleep I've been getting. I almost fell asleep a few times in class again too lol. But now I'm all hyper and happy XD And listening to yet more Boingo! Rawhide. Splee. And now I have a veggie burger ^_^

So late I'm going to the Plaza to see that Al Gore global warming movie with West and Nathaniel. AND POCKY XD It's going to be weird seeing a non-Rocky Horror movie there. Speaking of which, I watched the DVD twice last night. Once normally so I could get a closer look at Janet's underwear (LOL it's for my costume - not perverted :P) and then again with the commentary. It was teh funny.

My grandmother is visiting for a few days Dx And my aunt is here for dinner. And Lei is coming by around seven to pick up some crap he left here. Hopefully he won't stay becayse of relatives being here. Even though I won't be home, iI still hate the idea of him in my house. Teh suck. At least I'll get rid of some clutter though.

Ooh I joined tech theater again! I miss being a theater techie. It's the perfect job for me - still involved in the arts, but in the background, still making things work but being unnoticed. And NOT on stage. Even though I might audition for a TINY part in the upcoming play, which is Dracula. Also maybe some voiceover work for Wizard Of Oz dance production.

And um... that's all I can think of to babble about for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home