Monday, September 18, 2006

*screams*

I feel like shit. I have insomnia yet again even though I only got three hours of sleep the ngiht before, AND I'm getting a cold so I'm more tired than usual because my body is trying to fight it. That kicked in about one tenth into math class. Which I need help in again, by the way because when the teacher throws a bunch of numbers mixed with letters onto a board and explains it all really fast, it does that WHOOSH thing right over my head. But that's not the point.

The thing that's really got me all restless and manic is this lingering pressure in my mind telling me there's something I need to get off my mind. But I can't just spill it all. Well I can, there's just something stopping me. And when I think about it a certain way, it sounds so stupid in my head. But that doesn't last long. And when I think about how it's all stuck in my head, I get this weird little vision of myself banging my head against a flat surface until a little hold breaks open in my forehead and my brains spill out in a gooey gelatinous heap, making this awesome SHPLOOGHNUNGK noise. And every time I try to talk about it, someone misses the point ENTIRELY and it leaves me feeling more frustrated. Which leads to more fantasy head pain.

I know I feel tired, but I also know that if I bother getting up and going back to bed, I'll only end up more awake than before. And energy drinks have been making me feel kinda sick lately. Oh noes end of teh wurldz. lawl. Damn I'm a sarcastic asshole.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spockula said...

*slobber*

LMAO. Just cause I'm in that kind of weird mood. Yoy XP

I do have a journal like that, too. It just lies around on my floor and no one suspects what it is. I almost never write in it though. I was going to, but laziness won in the end.

*wipes slobber off* Sowwy. *hug* lmfao

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home