Monday, September 18, 2006

:/

I have some free time in CALM class, so I'm updating. In a pretty good mood I suppose... Band class was pretty fucking irritating. Lots of incompetence. This one girl in tenth grade is horrible and she insists on playing first clarinet. I did that sometimes last year, but at least I had the ability and I played mostly second near the end of the year. And I just acciedentally deleted an entire paragraph. Great. I hate this laptop. But I digress - (Ha - I've always wanted to say that) art class was good too. I actually got my rough copy done and started my good copy.

Oh and plans have pretty much been made for October 28th - the tickets (for B Level seating) are only 37 dollars for students, so my mom's going to get me a few for my birthday. Probably not many though, so if anyone wants to come, let me know and we can get it sorted out.

I love Pandora.com. I almost forgot all about it until today - I entered Cab Calloway in and now it's coming up with all this awesome fast jazz - exactly what I'm in the mood for. Note to self: download Are You Hep To the Jive? by Cab Calloway, Phalanges by Clarke Terry, Cabaletto by Victor Feldman, and stuff by Hot Lips Page.

So... some things that have me kinda down. I don't know how to put it into words exactly... It's just - things have been somewhat too good to be true and like I said before, I'm startng to doubt and question everything. Like - is this really happening? Why me? Do I deserve this? and so on and so on. But I think it's starting to go away, even though it kept me awake a few extra hours last night. But I woke up with three hours sleep feeling strangely alert and awake. I bought a Lost anyway. Yum. I'm hungry... good thing lunch time is in about 15 minutes. Yay, band room. And now my thoughts are starting to get all scattered as my attention span wanes, so I'm probably going to wrap this up soon.

Hey, anyone want to help me get an extra 5% in CALM? I have to do these weekly Brain Buster things and I don't quite get this one...

A man livs on the 10th floor of a building. Every day, he takes the elevator to the first floor to go to work or go shopping. When he returns, he always takes the elevator to the 7th floor and then walks the remaining flights of stairs to his apartment on the 10th floor. Why does he do this?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Anything else I wanted to blab about? Hm... nothing reallyworth it. See ya.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that or easier explinations...the elevator is locked past the 7th floor....

or something along that line...though chances are it's supposed to be what I term 'Teacher humour', meaning teachers and scholars think it is funny while the average student questions why the hell it was even thought up in the first place.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Spockula said...

Thanks. I think Kai's makes more sense though. And yes, it is pretty stupid. Some things just aren't that damn funny.

/bitchy mood

=D

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home