Saturday, September 30, 2006

Statisitcs survey thingy from Zabetta on deviantART

STATISTICS


Name? Andrea

Birthplace? Calgary

Current Location? Calgary *yawn*

Hometown? ...Calgary, damn it!

Nationality? Italian on dad's side, regular Canadian on my mom's side.

Eye Color? Lightish brown

Hair Color? Black with bright red highlights

Height? 5'3 last time I checked

Glasses or contacts? Glasses

Piercings or tattoos? One each on my ears, and my left eyebrow

Single or taken? :heart:

Siblings names (if any)? 13 year old sister

Right Handed or Left Handed? Right

Any pets? No. Not allowed in this house because it's rented X(

Your greatest strength? *shrug*

Your Weakness? No idea

Your parents names? John and Val


FAVORITES

Favorite color? Purple

Favorite flower? Tulips - red and yellow

Favorite college basketball team? Sports are gross. lmao.

5 favorite movies and one you wouldn't want anyone to find out
about? Fuck... I can't narrow it down to just 5! Okay... Nightmare Before Christmas, Back to the Future trilogy (it can count as one! Shut up! lol), Pink Floyd: The Wall (very recent favorite), Rocky Horror Picture Show (duh!), and Grease. And the one I wouldn't want many people to know about is The Three Caballeros. A few already know about it, but it was my number one favorite when I was really little. I would rent it everytime my dad took me to the video store and watch it as many times as possible before returning it lmao.


Favorite holiday? 30 MORE DAYS!!!!!

Favorite physical feature on yourself? My hands are pretty useful *shrug* I hate these questions >_>

Your favorite pizza toppings? Black olives and mushrooms

Favorite alcoholic drink of choice? Only one I've ever had more than a sip of was a Mike's Hard Lemonade

Favorite guilty pleasure? Obsessively looking up tiny trivia bits about movies and TV shows that no one else gives a shit about. Also obsessively browsing through forums of those fandoms.

Your favorite lunch meat? The fake kind :P

Favorite non-sexual thing to do with a girl/guy? Cuddling I guess

Favorite place to eat a romantic dinner? Never really had one. I like Vietnamese food though.

Favorite season? Autumn!

Favorite cartoon character? I'm going to leave this one blank because there's no POSSIBLE WAY I could ever choose one. Those of you who know me already know most of them anyway

Your favorite food? I don't really know what it's called... it's noodles in alfredo sauce with beans, broccoli, and mushrooms. Probably just Alfredo lol.

Favorite Ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip

Favorite subject(s) in school? Band. Except when every is being an annoying n00b

Favorite candy? Pop rocks

Favorite breakfast cereal? Oatmeal Crispw ith almonds

Favorite person in your life? Yet another stupid question - NO SINGLE ONE PERSON! Chances are, if you're reading this (and not just by accident), you're one of them <3>_> Oh except for Aladdin. So Jasmine's my favorite then.

What would you consider your favorite T.V. station? Teletoon

Favorite names for a son? Every time this conversatino would come up when I was little, I never knew lol. So... I don't know.

What about favorite names for a daughter? Same as above.

What is your favorite part of your life right now? The people in it


WHICH DO YOU PREFER

Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.

Alcoholic or non? Depends on the situaton and who I'm with.

Long relationships or one night stand? Long relationships.

Scary movies or comedies? Comedies

Short or long hair? Short

Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons

Beach or lake? Lake

Cowboys or Indians? Cowboys. What a weird question O_o

Cops or Robbers? Yet again... wtf?

Single or Group Dates? Never been on a group date. Never really been on a real single date either lmao.

McDonalds or Burger King? BK

Pepsi or Coke: Depends one what's available. Pepsi has Mountain Dew, Coke has Sprite and Full Throttle. They both good.

Starbucks or elsewhere? Not a big coffee person

Dogs or cats? =^..^= MAOW!

Jay Leno or David Letterman? Leno.


DO YOU's

Do you smoke? Fuck. No.

Do you sing? LOL all the time. Never in front of people though. Not even in a group if I can help it. Depends on what mood I'm in and who I'm with

Do you want to get married? Not in the traditional way

Do you believe in yourself? sometimes

Do you get along with your parents? As long as I don't spend too much time with one. Living with my dad is unbearable after less than a month, and my mom can be unbearable in less than two hours sometimes.

Do you go to church? NEVAR!!

Do you want children? NO

Do you drink? I like caffeine :B

Do you like to travel by plane? Never have

Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday morning? If I was awake on Saturday morning. Oh - that's right now... Well there aren't any good cartoons on now anyway

Do you have a teddy bear? Lots. Only one actual bear though - Foobi! *huggles Carla*

Do you like thunderstorms? Yes! When I was about 11 I would wait for them, and watch them while eating ice cubes lmfao. Weird little habit. But hey, that's me. Now I just lie in bed and listen to them until I fall asleep.

Do you play an instrument? Clarinet and alto sax.

Do you think Jesus is great? ROFL. *cough* no.

Do you have any friends of the gay preference? A couple.

Do you consider yourself a party person or more apt to stay at home? I like to have little parties in my home... lol. No, I like parties. Not the drinking and doing drugs kind though.

HAVE YOU EVER

Have you ever fired a gun? ...I've payed laser tag before... And I like squirt guns! lol. That's about it.

Have you ever loved someone? Not in the past tense

Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? This question is so obvious... Okay look at it this way: I used to be little, and I am not a teenager. lol.

Have youe ever been with someone of the same sex? No.

Have you ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night? no

Have you ever cried for no reason? Not really.

Have you ever cut your own hair? I used to a little bit when I was like 3 or 4 but my mom got really mad.

Have you ever skipped school? Only a few times and I had really good reasons.

Have you ever bungee jumped? AHHH NO!

Have you ever punched someone? SO many times

Have you ever been arrested? Noooo

Have you ever broken into someone's house? Does my own count?

Have you ever participated in a crime without getting caught? Well I've never been arrested, have it? :P

SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE MATURE

List your top fears: >_>

What bill do you hate paying the most? Don't have to. Live with parents still.

What did you want to be when you were growing up? I used to pretend to operate on my dolls and pay with their organs when I was little. So... evil surgeon? lmao

How many colleges did you attend? Still in high school

What errand/chore do you despise? Cleaning the kitchen. It always gets really gross before my mom makes me clean it.

A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? I don't have any that I can think of. If I didn't mind everyone knowing, it wouldn't be a secret.

How many joints pop when you get out of bed in the morning? Depends on if I slept weird or how wiped I am from the day before. Sometimes my neck makes a noise, or my arms when I push myself up from the pillow.

What is the biggest amount of money you have made from a yard sale? Like... a dollar. Not even lol.

What do you get every time you go into a Wal-Mart? A pop from the vending machines or water from the fountain if I'm broke lol.

What are your views on marriage? TV and movies have made it look like something everyone just wants out of. Kinda ruined it for me.

What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? Nina and Kai think I look like that girl from CSI with the gap teeth *shrug*. And my dad thinks I look like Sandra Bullock from that Ya-Ya movie or whatever. My dad's really weird. And on medication lmao.

Who from high school would you like to run into? I run into people from high school all the time

Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Pretty much everyone I've dated before now.

If you could get away with it, who would you kill? *hides list that trails onto ground a little* lol there are a few, but I'm not using names.

What famous person dead or alive would you like to have dinner with? Danny Elfman!

How do you want to die? I don't like thinking about that... But before in my more morbid days, I would tell people that I want to go out with a LOT of blood. Preferably in some kind of fight.

What do you want to achieve in life? I don't know... Maybe to find out what the hell is actually wrong with me - you know, sort everything out.

How many jobs have you had? Music store and Subway.

At this point in life, would you rather start a new career or relationship? New career. Very happy with current relationship

Number of drugs you have taken? Illegal: none. Legal: Caffeine xD

Your most missed memory? Way too many. I'm constantly remembering things from years ago.

What are your first thoughts upon waking up? "How many hours did I get? Aw shit... gonna need a Jolt or two today" lmao

What goal would you like to achieve this year? Making it through all my classes and not failing high school I guess

Who would you like to see right now? Nathaniel. Or anyone else. Everyone's so damn busy with having lives lol.

Are you still friends with your ex's? All of them were friends for at least a small amount of time before asking me out, but I'm only still friends with one - not as much as before though.

What books are you reading (if any)? I've been reading the first chapter of a Star Trek book for like five months now. Haven't had a lot of time to read lately :(

What are your regrets? No time for regrets

What song best describes your love life? I used to know this... Can't remember. I had to make a whole soundtrack of my life for an english project, and on it was (not in order) I Wish You Were here by Incubus, Platypus by Green Day, Deep by Nine Inch Nails, Stay Together For the Kids by Blink 182, Messages by Xavier Rudd, My Own Prison by Creed, etc.

SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS


Who do you stalk on MySpace? No one

Do you cheer for the bad guy? Depends.

What do you want when you are sick? To stay in my dark room curled into a blanket. And sometimes someone to talk to other than my mom asking me how I'm feeling.

What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? I don't travel in cars a lot. When I do it's usually Cjay 92 though.

Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? ...a hotel? I don't know. I don't usually say "wait just let me go get my toothbrush" when someone tells me we're going somewhere strange lmao.

What country would you most like to visit? England. And I'm not a geography major, so don't laugh at me when I say I also want to go wherever Transylvania is.

How many pillows do you sleep with? 1

What is the best way you document your life? my blog xP


WHAT'S THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU HEAR....


Love and Romance... Love songs

Music... is my life

School... band class

Politics... Hitler

The internet... MP3s, chat, and blogs.

---


That was long. And now I tag... YOU! Yes, you. If you're reading this, I tag you! SO DO THIS NOW! k? *grin*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I'm too lazy to do it lol. I'll get to it I guess right now before I pass out.

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The latest issue of our weekly magazine goes inside
the process of backtracking through your workflow instantly perusable -- a must for the" paleo" label truly pertains.



Review my webpage :: paleo protein bars

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home