Friday, October 27, 2006

xP

Halloween Horoscope for Libra

You only like halloween if you have a special someone to share it with.
You like a romantic scary evening together - no big parties or events for you.

Costume suggestions: Romeo and Juliet or Batman and Catwoman

Signature Halloween candy: Nerds


Um... just highlight to see the text. Stupid piece of shit.

4 more days!

And... 6 hours and 15 more minutes until Rocky Horror! But it'll probably be closer to 5 hours and 45 minutes by the time I'm done this post. I've been looking forward to this since September 3rd lol. And people aren't ditching me like I thought they would!

Today was awesome. I got to miss school to go to this Career Show thing (for CALM class). I went with Nina and Carter and got lots of information - I was actually able to find a booth for animation XD. After that, we went to this place called Barbie's Shop so Carter could buy stuff. That place is hideously expensive x_x Then we went to TD Square mall, Charisma's, and Mis Chiff's Closet (Nina wanted to see it). I found the best corset ever there - black and red latex. It was 104 dollars though. So fuck. lol. Then we went down the street so I could show Carter where the Plaza is and at that same second, West was also going there to drop some stuff off. That was spookily coincidential. Is "spookily" even a word? I need to shut my brain off before I destroy the internet @_@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home