Friday, November 03, 2006

Nothing in particular

Sometimes I wonder why people even bother with blogs. I could just as easily (or more easily) not post, but I always choose to. Why though? Maybe because it's an easier way to tell a small group of people about the things that are going on in my life, how I'm feeling, bitch about people who annoy me and don't read this, etc. I think I just like the idea of laying all my thoughts out in an easily readable format. But enough about that... I think I'm going to talk about Halloween now.

In short: It was disappointing. I was looking forward to spending it with a few people who made other plans, leaving me alone with Nina and Devin. Who decided to "hook up" sometime during the night. Anyway, I was thinking at least Rocky Horror would make the night worth it. But once I got there, something just didn't feel right. We managed to get there early enough to be first in line, and in line with us were some friendly talkative people I found out were friends with Jenn. Small world. One girl said they were from Airdrie so I asked them if she knew her, and they said yeah. I said me and her were best friends since grade 1 and they said they had heard about me. Which was creepy, knowing that she talked about me a lot to her other friends. But anyway, they were really nice, we sat together in the theatre, etc. What sucked about the movie though was that on Halloween, all the stupid virgins come out. People were throwing their toilet paper when Rocky's bandages were coming off (which is at least slightly undertstandable, but it wouldn't kill you to read the piece of paper that comes with prop kits), barely any toast was actually toasted, and more people had their lights up when they said "darkness" than when it said "light". Especially during Riff's solo. Even though everyone was yelling at them to stop. And water was being squirted throughout the entire movie. All over my cold, naked back lmao. And something didn't feel right about the call out lines. I think it's safe to say that Saturday kicked way more ass than Halloween. Oh, and Devin looks hilarous in drag XD

After the movie, the three of us walked to the train station with West, went to get pizza, then went back to the train station. We went to Marlborough station and got a cab to this guy names Derek's house for a "party". It turned out to be a little group of high/drunk drama geeks in a basement. One (who is playing Dracula in the upcoming play) was dessed like an emo for Halloween, along with this other kid who I actually really hate (Kai, you know him - Jordan something. He said Zim sucks when we played it in the library in Baz. Stupid dick.) He was on E all night so he didn't recognize me lol. He kept saying "titties". Oh, and the entire night I was still in what I wore at Rocky Horror (bra, miniskirt, and fishnets) all night because I'm retarded and didn't think about weather. So I was shivering all night. We ended up sleeping there then went back to my house aroung 9 am. Walking distance. We skipped school and lied around in my room until about 4 pm. Until Devin and Nina started making out in my bed. With me in it. So I went on the computer and my mom kicked them out.

Oh, the Halloween stuff at school wasn't that great either. At lunch, me and Kai judged the costume and accent contest and sat around in our costumes. Poli-grip is fucking nasty. Then I was the only one in my social class weariong a costume. Awkward. Especially with the big Spock ears. (I was literally Spockula, by the way. Vampire-esque dress, make-up, fangs, and the ears.) Then after school there was a little party in the band room. I played a game of crappy DDR with Kai, had some 7 Up that tasted like blood, then left with Nina to get ready for the rest of the night. So I wasn't that optimistic about much at that point. Oh, and not to mention a rather unpleasant phone converstion. [I was calling you for HELP. You could have at least PRETENDED to give a shit.]

The only good thing that came out of the night was when my aunt gave me fifty dollars for my birthday, then bought my portable DVD player for another fifty (mostly out of pity. She didn't even really want it lol) so now I have enough for that corset. Which I will be buying tomorrow before I go to West's for the Zim marathon. Which I am now prepared for because Bethany is awesome and went to Sandra's to get my DVDs for me <3>DOWNLOAD LATER!!!

This post is very bi-polar lol. And long. Daaamn. I think I'm going to go draw now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home