Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Going to be gone for a few days (like anyone cares)

So tomorrow me Kai and Sarah E will be leaving for YES! the Youth Environmental Summit. I get out of class early (YAY less math!!) and won't be back until Friday.

In other news, (lol) I had a job interview today at Where It's Art at Marlborough Mall. It was fairly informal - we just stood at the counter there and she asked questions off a sheet and wrote down my amswers. There was no eye contact (thank jebus -_-;) and she sounded happy when we were done. Then Carla, Amie, and me went to Sunridge mall for a bit. On the way home, I called my mom to tell her I was on my way and she told me Alicia (girl who interviewed me) had already called me back about the job. So I called her back when I got home, but she wasn't there. And I doubt she'll be calling back because the mall is now closed. Fuck. Oh well - I'll get my mom to take a message and tell me if I got the job or not.

Oh, and iTunes continues to arouse homicidal urges within me. Today, it's decided to skip repeatedly when I type. And sometimes when I just have the program open and am trying to organize a few songs. POS. The same second of audio over and over and over.

Anyway... I had one of those thoughts today that's immediately followed by the thought of "I need to blog about this..." but I forgot what it was. Which is further evidence that humans need built in computers in their brains. We could just shut off our eyes, switch to monitor view, and manipulate everything with our minds. I wonder what crazy peoples' mind computers would be like then? Probably really scary. They'd probably contribute some of the best web content. Or the most horrifying. Whichever. That wasn't the thought, by the way.

K so see you Friday. The 13th! Spooky. Or not. *shrug*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have the job at Where it's Art. Anyway you should a bank account!!! You never if they are going to do direct deposit.

Oh and have fun at YES!

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that post that said anonymous is me, Carla

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home