Thursday, November 30, 2006

SUPER QUICK ENTRY FROM THE BAND ROOM AGAIN.

So these past few entries I've made kinda scare me when I go back and read them. The recent ones, I mean. Seriously.. it's like not even me writing it, yet they are my words. Yeah. Today was a lot easier. Only a slight weird mood triggered by splattering fake blood all over a couple shirts for tech theater today. And that song again lol. Although there was an odd feeling of fear when I thought about the future. 'Cause there was a post-secondary day thing with booths in the gym and everyone was talking about which schools there were going to after this. Kai seems to be the only one wanting to stay in Calgary for U of C, and everyone else is leaving the province. Even me, because there's a school for animation in Kelowna. Which I might be going to this Spring Break for a "boot camp" thing. I think it's only $40 too. Don't know about transortation though. I shall email lady for answers.

Holy shit this weekend and week following are going to be HELL. Starting Saturday - I have to come to school at 8:45am for a huge Dracula rehearsal (goes until 4pm) then I have to meet West for another Zim marathon thing, then hang out with my dad on Sunday. And maybe wedge some homework in there. Then on Wednesday we're starting to learn actual wrestling moves at Jack James next door, which is also the day we have the first Dracula performance - where people come to see with tickets and stuff - AND it's the Full Moon. So... shit. At least I get to miss social and math that day for the matinee performance. Then more performances on thursday and friday. Then the weekend. And band is playing a three hour concert at Chapters for charity starting at 4:30pm. KILL ME. Or give me caffeine. Either one. Speaking of, I'm starting to have withdrawls lol. Damn lost my water bottle today... and wrestling is in 10 minutes. 9 minutes. Fook. Why must it be so hot in here? Most warmth I've had all winter >_> Can you tell my thoughts be all disjointed again today? At least I'm happy that I have an idea of what's going on with me and I'm on the way to understanding it more. If only I weren't so busy. Not mentioning details.

LMAO last night Kai said "sweet dreams" and I had a dream we were all sitting around in a grocery store eating whipped cream. But not in a kinky way. Just... eating it lmao. Good times? Weird dream... At least it wasn't scary. I GO NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home