Friday, December 15, 2006

Booooooh....

Yet another CALM class. Should be working on portfolio, but I'm lazy. But I is sneaky. And here instead. I'm also paranoid. Not much to talk about... Other than I hate math class alot less and a lot more at the same time. More because I get paper airplanes thrown at me then I get laughed at for getting mad. Less because I talked to my teacher after getting some help and I don't know why exactly, but it made me feel better about math. I hate the amount of times I just said the word "math" LOL.

Life's a lot less stressful now. I dropped wrestling and Dracula's over - all that's left is the wrap-up party after school today (which is being advertised over the intercom as a "very important meeting in the theater at 2:15 lmao). I would have stayed with wrestling, but because there's a really good chance my anxiety attack/mental-emotional breakdown was caused by stress, I decided it's not worth it. Especially since practice is five days a week now, half at another school. So fuck that. I'm going to probably be backstage crew for the dance production Follow The Yellow Brick Road again. I said I wouldn't, but... I don't know. It's supposed to be a lot easier because there are a lot less props. It's mainly audio and light, and maybe some furniture and set flats. I might do makeup too. Which I've started wearing myself this week. I had some extra time in the morning and wanted to try something different lol. Woooo 10-15 more minutes until lunch.

Xmas shopping this weekend. Probably. Either that or wandering around the mall with Kai and Carter. Whee.

Goodbye, Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home