Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tune in now for some boring ramblings. YAY!

Yet another boring CALM class. So I'm going to do this instead of make a list of my goals in life. That can wait. Now, the question is... what do I want to blog about?

The RP is getting really good again. We decided to kill Zim (actually, it was all my idea lol), and now everyone's all serious and crying LOL. The scary thing is though, that the RP kinda feels - as Kai put it - coming full-circle'ey. And I really don't want that to happen unless we end this one and start a sequel right away. Maybe focusing on before Kri and Kai met. No, that would be a bad idea, since our characters would have to interact in SOME way at least. We'll figure it out. I want to start up this other RP too, the one we started with our werewolf and vampire characters. But every time we try to start another one it dies because of the main one. lol this keyboard kinda sounds like A typewriter =3

Oh, and something about religion too. This memory came to mind on my way to school this morning. When I was about 10 or younger, one of my friends made me terrified of the end of the world. Her and her brother and dad were always talking about Armageddon, Y2K, etc. And they knew it freaked me out so they did it on purpose. But anyway, one night when I was lying awake facing my bedroom window, I asked god for a sign that things would be okay. At that exact moment, the neighbor's porch light came on and their wind chimes... chimed. This was of course before I started having a mind of my own and believing in things I wanted to, so whatever, god exists because school and my family says so, blah blah blah. Now it seems silly to talk about "god" and all that shit, but back then it wasn't. Just knowing there was a higher power of some sorts up there looking out for me made me feel safe and after that, I wasn't as scared all the time. Until a few years later when I heard about some giant asteroid coming towards us. I'm so paranoid about these things... I really need to learn to let go and not worry about things I can't do anything about. I've come to be okay with that now, but what I'm saying is it's really easy to freak me out lol.

Stay tuned for something worth reading. It may be a while. A LOOONG while. Suckers xP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home