Friday, September 29, 2006

Today was just... great. I woke up feeling happy and rested, and it only got better when I read Nathaniel's blog post ^_^

So... yeah. I decided on a non-Rocky Horror Halloween costume. I stopped into the thrift store by my house on the way home and found this awesome black 80's dress for five dollars - the exact amount of change I happened to have in my pocket. I tried it on and it fits perfectly XDDDD So now all I need is a lot of those jelly bracelets ("sex bracelets" as they're called these days *rolls eyes*), blue eye shadow, bright pink lipstick, a necklace, and whatever I can find for shoes. I can probably get away with wearing it to school on Halloween too even though it's strapless. I hope. Then it's a question of if I'm brave enough to wear it to school lol. Actually... Halloween's a Tuesday - band, double art, and double social. Definitely XD Squee! THEN I have to start putting together my Janet costume. Lots more stuff to ramble on about, but I'm going to go costume shopping with West now. Later *huggles everyone*

1 Comments:

Blogger Spockula said...

LOL I promise I'll wear it to school. But not on the WAY TO school. I'll bring it in a bag or something and change before band. You should do that too so you won't freeze three quarters to death lmao

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home